This website is best
viewed with 800x600 or larger so you can see
the whole domain name above without scrolling to the left or right!
10 reasons for registering a meaningless domain:
10. It was only $2.95 per year!
9. I had nothing better to do.
8. I wanted to be someday known as the person with the
longest domain name.
7. It was only $2.95 per year!
6. I was registering other (real) domain names at the same
time and thought, "What the heck!".
5. Long domain names are a good way to practice your typing
4. It's fun to have people ask you: "What was that domain
3. It was only $2.95 per year!
2. Your friends continually ask you why you did it.
1. Did I mention it was only $2.95 per year?